Administrator

LORD OF THE LOST - Fears 2020

Beitrag von Fenria »

LORD OF THE LOST – Fears
Label : Out of Line Music
Release Date : 13.11.2020
Genre : Dark Metal
Rezension by Fenria

Wir schrieben das Jahr 2010. Was eigentlich als Experiment eines gewissen Herrn Chris Harms gedacht war, entwickelte sich mit Erscheinen des ersten Albums zu einer der ganz Großen im Dark Metal. Die Rede ist von Lord of the Lost. Das Album, Fears! Heute nun im Jahre 2020, hat die Band dieses Album nun digital remastert und mit den Songs, The Eyes Of Love Are Blind - Part I, The Eyes Of Love Are Blind - Part II, My Deepest Fear, Never Forgive, To Die For, The Measure Of All Things, aufgestockt, als limitierte Jubiläumsausgabe zum 10. Jahrestag der Erstveröffentlichung Wiederveröffentlicht. Vier der nur auf dieser Version des Albums enthaltenen Bonus Tracks sind hier in den Demoversionen zu hören. Ein absolutes Muss für den Fan der Band und auch für Freunde des Dark Metal eigentlich unverzichtbar. Das Album bieten einen kleinen Eindruck davon wie die Geschichte der Band begann und gleichzeitig durch das enthaltene Bonusmaterial wie sich das Ganze bis zum heutigen Tag entwickelt hat. Ich finde die Idee eines solchen Albums mehr als gelungen.

The year was 2010. What was actually intended as an experiment by a certain Mr. Chris Harms, developed into one of the greats in Dark Metal with the release of the first album. We're talking about Lord of the Lost. The album Fears! Today now in 2020, the band has now digitally remastered this album and with the songs, The Eyes Of Love Are Blind - Part I, The Eyes Of Love Are Blind - Part II, My Deepest Fear, Never Forgive, To Die For, The Measure Of All Things, increased, re-released as a limited anniversary edition for the 10th anniversary of the initial release. Four of the bonus tracks only included on this version of the album can be heard here in the demo versions. An absolute must for the fan of the band and also for friends of Dark Metal actually indispensable. The album offers a small impression of how the history of the band began and at the same time, through the included bonus material, how the whole thing has developed to this day. I think the idea of such an album is more than successful.

Bild

Setlist

1. Last Words
2. Break Your Heart
3. Dry The Rain
4. My Deepest Fear
5. The Measure Of All Things
6. Till Death Us Do Part
7. Prologue
8. Never Forgive
9. To Die For
10. Vicious Circle
11. Not From This World
12. Nothing Words Can Say
13. Sooner Or Later
14. The Eyes Of Love Are Blind - Part I
15. The Eyes Of Love Are Blind - Part II
16. My Deepest Fear (Demo 2008)
17. Never Forgive (Demo 2008)
18. To Die For (Demo 2008)
19. The Measure Of All Things (Demo 2008)

„Fears 2020“ kommt als Digipak CD mit sechs Bonustracks, als creme weiße Doppel LP und als auf 100 Einheiten limitierte Special Edition inklusive der 2-LP, CD - hier: https://www.outoflineshop.de/neuheiten ... on-cd.html
Antworten

Zurück zu „ALBUM KRITIKEN/REZENSIONEN“